HERPES CURE

Herpes is a highly contagious viral skin disease that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of herpes virus exist which causes herpes: herpes simplex virus 1 and herpes simplex virus 2. Oral herpes is caused by herpes simplex virus 1 and genital herpes is caused by herpes simplex virus 2. Herpes simplex virus may affect any part of the body especially oral and genital parts such as lips, tongue, cheeks, anus, urethra, vagina and penis.  The symptoms of herpes infection may or may not occurs. Most often symptoms of herpes virus usually develops around the area of oral and genitals. Painful blister, watery lesion and sore are the major symptoms of herpes. Cold sore usually occurs on the lips. Some people can also develops the symptoms such as itching, muscle pain, tingling, flu and burning around the infected area. Cold sore usually occurs after the itching, burning and tingling. As we know that the herpes disease is highly infectious, so everyone are at the risk of getting infected by this disease. Herpes simplex disease usually spread through indirect or direct exposure to the virus. Most people gets oral herpes by kissing. Indirect exposure to herpes simplex virus may also infect you from this disease. Using infected stuffs such as razor, lipsticks, towel, utensils and sharing toothbrush may be the reason to get this virus. It is also possible that an infant may catch this disease from their mother. Sexual exposure to herpes simplex virus 2 is the main cause of getting genital herpes. Genital herpes known as sexually transmission disease. The virus may also enter in your body by kissing or by oral form of sexual activity.

Doctors usually diagnosis herpes disease by examining the symptoms of it. However there are many tests available which detect herpes disease. Polymer chain reaction blood test is the most trustable tests to diagnose herpes virus infection. Other test such as viral culture test, herpes antigen detection test and antibody test are the major tests available. After the diagnosis of herpes first thing you need to know that herpes disease can’t be cured. However there are several medicines available which helps to prevent further outbreaks of herpes virus. Acyclovir is the most common medicine available which doctors usually prescribes to manage the herpes symptoms. Medicines such as Val-acyclovir, famcyclovir, Valtrex and zovirax can also be used to prevent further outbreaks of herpes virus infection. Laser treatment is and natural therapy is the alternate way of herpes treatment that you can go for. All these treatment has limited access over the herpes infection and they can’t cure herpes forever.

Write a comment

Comments: 15
  • #1

JAMES (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:02)

I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA...
    10) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him through the following contact on +27788634102

• #2

JAMES4040 (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:07)

I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA...

• #3

mary (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:27)

I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18-20 days of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email takutaspellalter@gmail.com call or whatsapp him
    _______+27788634102 Goodluck

• #4

silver (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:29)

I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV2 Negative again, Dr. Silver has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV2 positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Silver on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice, i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for 7days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV2 Negative, friends if you have anything disease contact Dr Silver on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on: takutaspellalter@gmail.com
    call OR whatsapp him______ +27788634102

• #5

david (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:30)

AM David JAMES,i am from Californian,i want to use this wonderful opportunity to thank Dr. TAKUTA who helped me and my wife to won lottery. We won(£33,035,323) i have spent so much money playing this game for many years,i ask myself sometimes when will i win huge amount of money,one day i came across Dr.TAKUTA advertisement on internet how he helped people and grant them their heart desire by winning lottery with his powerful lottery spell,so i decided to email him. He assure us that our request will be granted once he cast the lucky winning spell,i believe and follow his instructions,after the casting of the spell,he sent us the winning numbers,which we use to play and won {Thirty three million,thirty five thousand,three hundred twenty three pounds} right now i am short of words,we are multimillionaire we won a huge amount,he is the best man on earth to work with,he take away the poverty from my generation,his direct email is___ takutaspellalter@gmail.com call OR whatsapp him______ +27788634102 just email him,he will aslo make you win.

• #6

johnson (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:31)

I am JOHNSON from USA, I can't stop thanking Dr TAKUTA in south Africa for this Great thing
    that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from
    HIV seizures and kidney failure when i contacted Dr TAKUTA in south Africa after
    reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him,
    when i contacted him, he assure me that he will cure me with his herbal
    medicine which he really did, and i am now completely cured from HIV
    seizures and kidney failure. What will i say rather than thanking him for
    saving me.
    Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr. TAKUTA
    Africa also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile e.t.c
    For more information contact Dr TAKUTA via email: takutaspellalter@gmail.com

• #7

dan (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:32)

AM daniela from trinidada tobbago, I WAS HIV POSITIVE BEFORE, BUT A GREAT MAN CALLED DR TAKUTA HEALED ME AM SHARING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW A LOT OR PEOPLE MIGHT NEED HIS HELP TOO.
    SO IF YOU ALSO NEED HIS HELP HERE IS HIS CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER__+27788634102

• #8

JAMES4040 (Saturday, 29 October 2016 15:32)

I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA...

• #9

steller javania (Monday, 28 November 2016 02:25)

hello everybody i am steller javania, i am here today to gives out testimony on how i and my husband was cure on SHV 1 and 2 me and my husband has be with this virus over since 1 year and 2 months, we have be going true difference medication just to see we are cured of it' but still yet nothing sits to happens we have be buying difference drugs on it but nothing sits to change. we where not comfortable with this virus it make me more sick when ever i see then on me and on my husband body' they has be very suborn most time and it get me so sad and sick when ever it get pi-chins me. it has spreading allover my body and my husband body. we have tried all we can just to see that we have finally getting cure. one day we where advice by our medical doctor to switch to herbal remedy to see if there could be any help and then that was when i search for herbal remedy and how i could get it, and Luckily i saw a great post of silver sandy Philip who was also sick of this same HSV over since 2 years and how it was cure of it by DR.ODUDU HERBAL TRADITIONAL CURE TREATMENT. i was very very happy to see the wonderful publish on the website, i pick up the email and save it then i discussed it with my husband and with our medical doctor, so we all decided to give a try. that was when we contact him and i explained to him, and he reply by asking when we are needing the treatment and explained about the taking of the medication to us, so that was when will switch to his treatment and get it and also go with the taking of the medication according it was being explain to us, and now as i am publishing this post me and my husband has be confirmed cure and very well healthy. DR.ODUDU has be so good to my family. for those who are sick you can also get reach to him and also get cure on your virus. email dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com dr.oduduherbalhome@yahoo.com massage him on facebook here https://web.facebook.com/DR.ODUDUHERBALHOME/?fref=ts whasaap call here +2348101571054 thanks everybody for your time of reading.

• #10

Patricia Harold (Saturday, 03 December 2016 15:55)

Good day to all viewer online, I'm here to simply thank Great Dr BAWADA who helped me in a very difficult situation. i have been suffering from Herpes Disease for 8 years. i give all thanks to him for the great change and restoration he has brought in me. i have nothing to gain from this but to pay my end of our deal which was for me to testify to the world. this is the way i know how to thank for saving my life by testify is great herbal medicine . Also i want to use this medium to reach out to all those suffering from Herpes Disease to another. the great Dr BAWADA will Heal you all restore your health back to you in just 2 weeks. try him out to see and feel what i do feel right now. still can't believe Dr BAWADA cured me for HERPES DISEASE! thank you sir! all you have to do is to email him: drbawadasolutionhome@gmail.com was the address i used to reach him or his Mobile:+2348110156066 or his website: http://drbawadasolutionho.wixsite.com/drbawada

• #11

wróżby (Friday, 20 January 2017 05:32)

niezreglamentowanie

• #12

Bella Ray (Wednesday, 22 February 2017 00:23)

Good News My People ..i want to Appreciate Dr.SABU herbal medicine is a good Herbal Medicine for( HERPES VIRUS) I was diagnosed with Herpes Virus last month,and was look for solution to be cure luckily I saw a testimonies on how Dr.SABU cure Herpes Virus I decided to contact Dr.SABU I contacted him he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me,i started the herbal medicine for my health.he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly Herpes Virus within 2weeks, I am now Herpes Virus Negative.my brother and sister i no that there are so many people that have there same Herpes Virus please Dr SABU to help you two,and help me to Thank Dr.SABU for cure me, I’m cured by Dr.SABU herbal medicine,his contact email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or cell whatsapp number+2347057624993 or by his web/site:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

• #13

richard (Friday, 19 May 2017 18:17)

Hello, anyone who's reading this article of mine, my name is richard and i want you to know that there is cure for herpes2, i lived with herpes for 6years and i was unable to be my cure i have tried different doctors and non could give me the cure they help me to suppress it but that wasn't what i want, i want to free from this virus that was all i needed from them. A week ago, my friend introduce me to this man called doctor SAVE and told me how this man has cure people from genital warts, hepatitis B and c,Hiv, Cancer and advice me to contact him, i told her he cure genital warts, HIV, Hepatitis and cancer but what i need was cure for herpes, my friend persuaded me to contact him if he can also help to cure my herpes and i did. he responded back to me and after our conversation i regain hope, doctor SAVE God blessing be upon you. he sent me an herbal medicine and after i finished with his medicine i discover few days later, the cold sore around my mouth part was gone when i went to confirm it if i was really cured at same place where was i confirm that i have herpes that was the same place that i was told that their is no more herpes inside me, what a miraculous day. I want you to know that you can also contact this doctor SAVE for any cure that you need through the following means. DOCTORSAVEMANYLIFES@GMAIL.COM or rather whatsapp me through +1 267 652 8617

• #14

christy jones (Friday, 22 September 2017 11:11)

Am really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Marko , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR Marko who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me .contact him now if you are also in need of help via email templeofsuccessandlove@gmail.com or whatsaap number +2348075705225 may God bless you sir for all your good works. contact Dr Marko today for your following diseases below

HEPATITIS,
    CÁNCER,
    HIV

• #15

Chastini Niecy (Thursday, 28 September 2017 01:12)

Am Chastini Niecy by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 3years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Wood post on how Dr Odioa saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Odioa on his email address Odioaherbalcurehome@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Odioa God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2347059055577.